We continue to believe that CSA and other trucking regulations will significantly reduce industry capacity over the next one to two years. That impact, combined with an outlook for modest economic growth, should put upward pressure on freight rates. We expect the impact to be felt http://www.buyambienmed.com/buy-ambien-online/ most heavily in the truckload sector with spillover effects in the intermodal and LTL sectors. In addition, we continue to believe there is additional opportunity for volume growth in intermodal, ahead of economic growth rates, as intermodal service levels continue to improve, additional intermodal lanes become available, and drivers become scarcer.
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right 3PL September 24, 2020
- 6 Habits of Effective Leadership August 17, 2020
- The Inside Scoop: Final Mile Logistics August 3, 2020
- How a Hypothetical Second Mandated Shutdown Could Affect Supply Chains Across the U.S. July 22, 2020
- The “New Normal” July 14, 2020