The Atlanta office is back up and running after this week’s snow/ice storm. Our staff worked from their homes, but there is nothing like being in the office together. The Atlanta office thanks our Chicago office BIG TIME for stepping up and taking our phones to keep C. L. Services, Inc. dependable and live 24/7/365! We appreciate your help Chicago!!
- State of the Logistics Market: 2020 January 20, 2020
- Truck Rates Set to Rise in 2020 January 13, 2020
- Are You Prepared for the Fast-Approaching AOBRD-ELD Deadline? December 10, 2019
- A Shortage in a Surging Economy April 11, 2018
- Self-Driving in the Supply Chain April 4, 2018
3PL 3PLs C. L. Services C.L. Services inc capacity carrier carriers certified transportation broker CLS CL Services CL Services Inc CLST CTB driver driver shortage ELD ELD mandate Electronic Logging Devices fleet FMCSA Freight Freight Broker freight trends Heavy Haul Intermodal Jeff Lantz logistics LTL MAP-21 Prosponsive reefer Russ Caudell shippers shipping SmartWay specialized freight surety bond TIA transportation transportation broker truck truck broker Truckers Trucking truckload