Don is spending his summer with us doing an internship in the Operations Department under the management of Sam Ilic. Don will be entering his senior year at Auburn University in August, 2011, to finish his degree in Supply Chain Management. We’ve already renamed him “Dan Jetski,” as it seems no one can pronounce his name correctly. Welcome Don, it’s terrific having you with us and we hope you learn a thing or two about the transportation brokerage industry before you head back to school.
- State of the Logistics Market: 2020 January 20, 2020
- Truck Rates Set to Rise in 2020 January 13, 2020
- Are You Prepared for the Fast-Approaching AOBRD-ELD Deadline? December 10, 2019
- A Shortage in a Surging Economy April 11, 2018
- Self-Driving in the Supply Chain April 4, 2018
3PL 3PLs C. L. Services C.L. Services inc capacity carrier carriers certified transportation broker CLS CL Services CL Services Inc CLST CTB driver driver shortage ELD ELD mandate Electronic Logging Devices fleet FMCSA Freight Freight Broker freight trends Heavy Haul Intermodal Jeff Lantz logistics LTL MAP-21 Prosponsive reefer Russ Caudell shippers shipping SmartWay specialized freight surety bond TIA transportation transportation broker truck truck broker Truckers Trucking truckload