Don is spending his summer with us doing an internship in the Operations Department under the management of Sam Ilic. Don will be entering his senior year at Auburn University in August, 2011, to finish his degree in Supply Chain Management. We’ve already renamed him “Dan Jetski,” as it seems no one can pronounce his name correctly. Welcome Don, it’s terrific having you with us and we hope you learn a thing or two about the transportation brokerage industry before you head back to school.
- The Inside Scoop: Final Mile Logistics August 3, 2020
- How a Hypothetical Second Mandated Shutdown Could Affect Supply Chains Across the U.S. July 22, 2020
- The “New Normal” July 14, 2020
- Carrier of the Quarter: Roadies July 9, 2020
- How Covid-19 Effected the Economy and What the Future Looks Like July 7, 2020