Here we go — our CLS Biggest Loser Contest began on July 17, 2011 — everyone has officially weighed in, including the owners, Jeff and Russ. Six weeks with no fattening foods in the office (not sure how we are going to handle that part). Some want to lose and some want to gain — we will keep you posted and perhaps a few before and after photos we be posted! Wish us luck!
- State of the Logistics Market: 2020 January 20, 2020
- Truck Rates Set to Rise in 2020 January 13, 2020
- Are You Prepared for the Fast-Approaching AOBRD-ELD Deadline? December 10, 2019
- A Shortage in a Surging Economy April 11, 2018
- Self-Driving in the Supply Chain April 4, 2018
3PL 3PLs C. L. Services C.L. Services inc capacity carrier carriers certified transportation broker CLS CL Services CL Services Inc CLST CTB driver driver shortage ELD ELD mandate Electronic Logging Devices fleet FMCSA Freight Freight Broker freight trends Heavy Haul Intermodal Jeff Lantz logistics LTL MAP-21 Prosponsive reefer Russ Caudell shippers shipping SmartWay specialized freight surety bond TIA transportation transportation broker truck truck broker Truckers Trucking truckload