We continue to believe that CSA and other trucking regulations will significantly reduce industry capacity over the next one to two years. That impact, combined with an outlook for modest economic growth, should put upward pressure on freight rates. We expect the impact to be felt http://www.buyambienmed.com/buy-ambien-online/ most heavily in the truckload sector with spillover effects in the intermodal and LTL sectors. In addition, we continue to believe there is additional opportunity for volume growth in intermodal, ahead of economic growth rates, as intermodal service levels continue to improve, additional intermodal lanes become available, and drivers become scarcer.
- 7 Reasons Shippers Should Work with a 3PL February 17, 2022
- Roses are Red, C.L. Services is Blue February 10, 2022
- What Is Cross-Docking? February 1, 2022
- Thinking Green Shipping Solutions? Think C.L. Services. December 14, 2021
- 6 Benefits of Effective Logistics Management December 8, 2021