We continue to believe that CSA and other trucking regulations will significantly reduce industry capacity over the next one to two years. That impact, combined with an outlook for modest economic growth, should put upward pressure on freight rates. We expect the impact to be felt http://www.buyambienmed.com/buy-ambien-online/ most heavily in the truckload sector with spillover effects in the intermodal and LTL sectors. In addition, we continue to believe there is additional opportunity for volume growth in intermodal, ahead of economic growth rates, as intermodal service levels continue to improve, additional intermodal lanes become available, and drivers become scarcer.
- Happy National Logistics Day! June 26, 2020
- 5 Steps to Building Better 3PL Relationships June 17, 2020
- Global Pandemic Highlights Risk Associated with Global Supply Chain June 12, 2020
- 9 Things to Look for When Choosing a 3PL June 10, 2020
- Supply Chain Industry Becomes Our Saving Grace April 29, 2020