12/10/2010 WASHINGTON — The DOT’s new trucking safety program should go on as scheduled, a federal court ruled late Friday, denying a last-minute plea by some trucking groups who argued that the system is not ready for prime time — and carrier reputations would suffer unfairly when CSA 2010 http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/antiviral/ makes its public debut. Carrier scores now could be available Sunday. In asking for stay, the petitioners contended the publication of carrier ratings under CSA 2010 “will result in irreparable competitive and economic harm” to carriers and brokers — especially in a struggling economy.
- Happy National Logistics Day! June 26, 2020
- 5 Steps to Building Better 3PL Relationships June 17, 2020
- Global Pandemic Highlights Risk Associated with Global Supply Chain June 12, 2020
- 9 Things to Look for When Choosing a 3PL June 10, 2020
- Supply Chain Industry Becomes Our Saving Grace April 29, 2020