C. L. Services, Inc. — caring about the environment since inception in 1997, officially recognized by the EPA since 2009. C. L. Services, Inc. has just completed the detailed process of SmartWay renewal, four years in a row! We take a lot of pride in this designation — many of our customers require that we partner with SmartWay to maintain our business http://pharmacy-no-rx.net relationship with them as part of their sustainability programs. If you are a shipper and environmental sustainability has risen to the top of your priority list, consider talking to one of our sales representatives about how C. L. Services, Inc. can help you achieve your goals on the transportation side of your business.
- Non-Asset-Based or Asset-Based Providers: A Broker’s Argument February 14, 2020
- Coronavirus and its Affect on Supply Chain February 5, 2020
- State of the Logistics Market: 2020 January 20, 2020
- Truck Rates Set to Rise in 2020 January 13, 2020
- Are You Prepared for the Fast-Approaching AOBRD-ELD Deadline? December 10, 2019
3PL 3PLs C. L. Services C.L. Services inc capacity carrier carriers certified transportation broker CLS CL Services CL Services Inc CLST CTB driver driver shortage ELD ELD mandate Electronic Logging Devices fleet FMCSA Freight Freight Broker freight trends Heavy Haul Intermodal Jeff Lantz logistics LTL MAP-21 Prosponsive reefer Russ Caudell shippers shipping SmartWay specialized freight surety bond TIA transportation transportation broker truck truck broker Truckers Trucking truckload