Carriers – we are always looking to establish long-term relationships with companies who can pass our rigorous due diligence process. In return you will receive a valued brokerage partner who can keep you loaded and rolling in the specific lanes you request. Our carrier partners are our true partners.
Why quality carriers partner with C. L. Services, Inc.:
- We operate in a debt-free environment which allows us to continually enhance our technology
and provide the highest level of service
- We have in place a $100,000 TIA surety bond
- A wide range of freight opportunities are available for the single owner-operator to
the mega carriers
- We have technology in place to accommodate our carriers’ needs. Our software is automated to email and/or fax available loads for lanes you have specified on a daily basis. Carriers receive their own log on where they can upload their available equipment, check status of paperwork, status of payment, etc.
- We offer the “lanes to success,” headhaul, backhaul and contractual opportunities
- 24/7 access to C. L. Services, Inc.’s friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff
- We pay on time, we offer Quick Pay and, we pay the lumpers
- If impeccable customer service, unquestionable honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of companies you go all-out to do business http://pharmacy-no-rx.net/b_ventolin.html with, you will find all of this, plus more, in
C. L. Services, Inc. We want your business and will work hard to keep you… Loaded and Rolling!
Carriers who partner with us must pass a stringent due diligence process including:
- Must have current Federal/State Operating Authority
- Current Cargo insurance coverage minimum of $100,000
- Current Auto Liability insurance coverage minimum of $1,000,000
- Must have a current signed contract on file with C. L. Services, Inc.
- No TIA or Carrier Performance Report (CPR) derogatory reports
- Carrier Performance Rating (CPR) of A or B or None
- Must have been in business a minimum of one year
- Must have verifiable customer references
- Safersys rating of Satisfactory or None (FMCSA)
Because our customers have needs we always strive to meet, we also desire:
- SmartWay certified carriers (EPA)
- General Liability coverage minimum of $1,000,000
- Cargo coverage over minimum $100,000
- Alcohol permit
If you are the best and desire to work with the best, you have found a transportation broker who goes out of our way to develop our carrier relationships using our Prosponsive® approach: dependable, accurate, sense of urgency, knowledgeable staff, and raving customer service.