Employee Safety Remains a Priority Amidst COVID-19 Outbreak
C.L. Services has enacted extensive measures to protect national workforce while moving critical medical supplies, personal protective equipment (PPE), food and beverages, and household necessities during this time of global uncertainty.
ATLANTA, GA. — C.L. Services, a leading national provider of supply chain solutions, has adapted quickly to the new landscape of the industry amidst the COVID-19 pandemic to safeguard its workforce and maintain continuity of vital services.
The company is using a combination of rigorous protective measures, technology and virtual communications to help keep employees safe in all North American offices where it operates. C.L. Services moved quickly to deploy comprehensive operating protocols that prioritize employee safety while meeting the company’s responsibilities as a designated provider of essential infrastructure services.
The team at C.L. Services continues working in unprecedented circumstances, finding innovative ways to move critically important and essential goods through supply chains with urgency, including medical products, personal protective equipment (PPE), food and beverages, household staples and business supplies to keep America running during this time of need. The company provides essential support to industrial, produce, retail and institutional customers, as well as municipalities and government agencies.
Jeff Lantz, President and CEO of C.L. Services, said, “I’m extremely proud of the way our employees have stepped up to fulfill our responsibilities in serving our communities around the country. The resiliency of this team is absolutely unprecedented, there’s no doubt in my mind we have the hardest working and most creative team in the industry. Moving forward, we’ll continue to prioritize the physical and mental well-being of every person on our team to ensure employee safety.”
• C.L. Services employees nationwide are being give the option to work remotely from the safety of their homes. For employees who choose to work on site, the company follows the recommendations and regulations put in place by the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in addition to our own health and safety protocols.
• Social distancing guidelines are in effect in all C.L. Services workplaces. All sites have erected barriers between workstations and have placed a minimum of 20 feet between employees. Visitors are restricted from accessing C.L. Services offices and field locations.
• Employees must affirm their health status before beginning a shift, stay home if they are ill. All employees must visit a physician to determine if they need to be tested, if they believe they have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Site management, senior team members and human resources staff participate in meetings prior to the start of each shift to emphasize social distancing and the importance of leaving work immediately if feeling sick.
• C.L. Services’ drivers and transportation contractors perform no-contact deliveries when possible, using digital image verification as proof of delivery and managing capacity on the company’s digital freight platform.
• C.L. Services has arranged for additional cleaning measures inside its workplaces and provides additional cleaning and sanitization supplies to employees, with procurement measures in place to monitor inventory levels.
• C.L. Services has created a dedicated COVID-19 portal where employees can access safety information, company policies, preventative measures and benefits information online.
About C.L. Services
C.L. Services, Inc. is a premier North American 3PL and provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. The company operates as a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets in North America, with 2 locations and approximately 100 employees. C.L. Services’ corporate headquarters is in Atlanta, GA.
C.L. Services, Inc.